Thursday, March 15, 2018

Spring Fun!

Happy Almost Friday!  I was in Oregon a few weekends ago and I was able to hit the Craft Warehouse.  They were having a sale on Lawn Fawn products and I snapped up this sweet little stamp set and the Scalloped box pop up die.  I couldn't wait to use them and here is my first project:


Squee!  Isn't it so cute!?!  I love these little characters!  I doubled lined my box so it was white on the inside and had patterned paper on the outside.  Most of the paper is from Doodlebug Designs.  I used the LF Grassy Border to help create the scene.  I enjoyed hiding the jelly beans among the grass.  They were all fun to color, but mostly the little flower girl complete with her purple hair. I asked my mother to chose the colors and she chose a pink and purple Gerber Daisy. 
 

Don't you love all these sweet friends.  You can also see the outside with the rainbow paper.   

Below you can see the tulips in the back ground a close up of the sweet girl.
 

I had so much fun making this, I think more of these box cards and Easter cards will be in store. 

Entering these into:

Lawn Fawnatics- Fun with Dies
Simon Says Monday Challenge- Easter/Spring Inspiration




Thanks for your visit!

2 comments:

Christiana said...

This is darling and your coloring is gorgeous! I love her purple hair! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a fun and fabulous creation! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)