Wednesday, October 4, 2017

THD Challenge #17

Happy October!  Are you getting in the mood for something Spooktacular?!  If not yet, this should help.... 



THD is here with another fabulous challenge.  Here is my take: 


I created this with the vision of the Cat with the eye patch in mind.  So I whipped out my Paper Smooches Chubby Chums stamped and colored them.  I added some accessories, specifically the hand made eye patch for the kitty and the bloodshot eyes and ax from Neat and Tangled Lumber Jack Love for the cow.  I used an MFT Die for the sky and added some color using Distress inks and the Ranger Ink Mini  Blending Tool.  In between I added this spooky house die cut from Sugarpea Designs.  





I hope you like my funny little twist on this silly scene.   I also hope you will come and join us for the challenge.  Head on over to THD to see the inspiration and where to link up! 

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Jen W. said...

Katie, this made me laugh out loud. I LOVE it! That axe wielding cow! So awesome!!

Lisa Elton said...

Haha, this gave me a giggle! All I can think is that the sweet little one eyed cat has no idea what's sneaking up behind him LOL!! Super cute Katie!

~amy~ said...

This is fabulous!