Wednesday, August 2, 2017

THD #15- Paradise!

THD is back again with another amazing challenge!  And the competition for these challenges is awesome, you all are creating some super cool creations!  Keep it up!  We hope you are inspired by this fun mood board:



I don't know about you, but this picture is def my idea of paradise with that delicious looking cake! ;)

Here is my creation for this month.  



I used the SugarPea Designs Tropic Like it's Hot set (such a funny name) with an assortment of ink colors to create this beauty of a background.  I complimented it with several layers of cardstock.  The sentiment is embossed in gold in hopes of catching your eye!

Please head on over to the THD blog and check out all the other amazing creations!





2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty tropical card Katie, simply fabulous!!

~amy~ said...

So fun, love the colors!