Thursday, August 31, 2017

Swimming in the Ocean

Narwhal, Narwhal swimming in the ocean, causing a commotion!  Such a funny little song, I love it.  Here is my card for that silly Narwhal.  And it is an interactive card, lookie see:




I started with some Brushos.  Then, I cut the slider circle out using an MFT die.  Next, I stamped and colored this darling Narwhal from Poppystamps.  I used the Mama Elephant stitched wave dies and used my distress oxide inks to color the waves. 

Did you know that that Narwhal tusk is actually a tooth?  Typically the tusks are found on males and about 1 in 500 have TWO tusks!  Cool right?!  Yeah, my brilliant little 9 year old told me that. :)

Thanks for the visit and I hope you enjoyed this card and post. 

Entering this into:  Poppystamps Challenge




 

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cute Katie and what an awesome background!!