Saturday, July 22, 2017

On the Horizon

Hey all.  You may have noticed I took a little break from Sketch Saturday, but I am baaa-aack!  Just in time for a fun new sketch!



Now take this fun sketch and flip it on it's side, add a little Digi Stamp Boutique and BAM!




Isn't Mr. Dan soooooo cute!  I really had fun coloring this guy and his bitty bird.  I coupled him with some Authentque DP and used some star punches and woodchips to accent the stars on the DP.  The woodchips were also colored with a Copics.  The little Journal cards are from Lawn Fawn and the sentiment is from Ellen Houston.  So happy with this result!

OK, please head on over to Sketch Saturday and join us for the fun!

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Super cute!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh how cute!! He's such a sweet little guy, for a pirate!! Love this Katie!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

OMG I looooove this and the sketch!!!!!!