Saturday, February 18, 2017

Wish upon a star


Happy Sketch Saturday to you!  We have a really fun and challenging sketch for you this week!  Are you ready? 


The sponsor for this Week is Crafty Sentiment Designs. 




Here is my take on the sketch.  Pay no notice to the fact that my slant is misaligned...lol. 



Do you remember wishing upon a star?  I remember wishing soooooo hard, I would squeeze my eyes shut.  Well that is what sweet little Harriet here is doing.  She was super fun to color.  I cut out the flowers and butterflies, which would be perfect for another card.  But this card is made for a little girl who's birthday is coming up and she looks a little bit like Harriet here. :)  I used my copics, SU! paper and some sentiment from The Cat's Pajamas. 

OK, that's all.  Please head on over to the Sketch Saturday blog and check out what everyone cooked up. 

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Cute card Katie!

~amy~ said...

Such a cutie pie card!

Claire Broadwater said...

Katie, this is adorable! Love the way you placed your sentiment and this little girl is precious! Great coloring, too! Have a great week! XX

Renate´s Stempelwelt said...

super cute card :-) she looks so beautiful with the girlie.
hugs from vienna, renate