Sunday, February 5, 2017

2016 Misses

Here are a few from 2016 that I never shared.  Not sure why, just ran out of time I guess.  But I do think they are fun so wanted to share them here.


This one went to my brother for his birthday.  This combo of stamps and dies is just too fun.  These guys definitely look like a little gang don't they?  My fave is the end gnome with the wide eyes!  The gnomes are Stampotique, the text is Paper Smooches, the speech bubbles Lawn Fawn and the die is Memory Box. 


This one went to a friend who did cool things and inspired me to do the same.  The stamp is from Hero Arts.  I colored the letters in ombre with my Copics and cut them out. I used some Casual Friday dies and On trend paper. 

Thanks for taking a visit today and sharing in these 2016 cards with me!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Cute cards Katie, those gnomes are a hoot!!

Lisa Lara said...

I love the knomes Katie!