Saturday, December 31, 2016

Your Next Stamp Fun!

Hi Friends!  I still have some holiday cards to share, so you are going to have to bear with me.  But at the moment, I am just here to this super cutie card featuring Pheobe from Your Next Stamps.

I made this sweetie pie specifically for the current YNS Challenge #54.  I couldn't decide between the sketch or the inspiration photo, so I used BOTH!  Which one would you have picked?





Isn't she just the cutest?!  She is from the set Ice Skating Phoebe and the sentiment is from Vacation Phoebe.  I coupled them with this Sugar Peas Circle die with the perfect background DP to pick up the green in the inspiration photo.  I finished it with some Memory Box snowflakes.  She was fun to color and this was fun to make! 

Thanks for visiting! 



5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

CUTENESS galroe Katie!! Happy New Year!!

Peniche5 said...

Love your card!!! Some tough competition for the current YFS challenge :o) Mine coming up soon ;o) Happy new year! x, Dennice

wienerhoneymooners said...

LOOOOOOOOOOVE!!

Tricia T said...

Adorable!

~ Kendra ~ said...

SUPER sweet card!!!! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!!