Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Ornaments- Avery Elle

I have a ton of Christmas Cards yet to share.  I am going to start posting a few at a time to share with you before Christmas comes.  

Here is the first of many.  I originally made this for the current THD Challenge only to realize I used different products than I intended, so didn't include it in the line up.  Regardless, I love how it turned out with the soft colors. 





This features SU! Cardstock.  Some American Crafts acetate.  I used some glittler paper for the tree branches, that die is from Impression Obsession.  The stars are from Memory Box and the ornaments are Avery Elle.  The sentiment is from Xcuts, a company I hadn't heard of before, but found at my local scrapbook store and loved the font.  

Thanks for visiting today.  As I said, lots more cards coming in the next few days so please come back and visit often!

This works perfectly with the {PIN}spirnational Challenge so I am entering! 




6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh wow!! I think this is my new favorite from you Katie!! The sparkly pine, pretty ornaments and of course those sweet polka dots. What's not to love about this card!!

Georgiana said...

Loving all the pink! Those pine pieces are very cool, especially with all the glimmer. Hope you will stop by when you get a chance to see what I've been creating. Merry Christmas to you!

~amy~ said...

How pretty! LOVE the pink and aqua!!!!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Pinspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

jen said...

I LOVE those ornaments & so pretty on the pink!!!

Deanne Saunders said...

Gorgeous card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper