Wednesday, November 2, 2016

THD Challenge #6

OK, Halloween is behind us and 
Thanksgiving and Christmas are in the air.  With that, it is time to get a little rugged (hubba, hubba) and use some holiday themed colors.  Here is The Heart Desires Challenge #6!


OK, how much do you love this inspiration?  So many things you can do.  And it makes me giggle... sawdust is man-glitter...hehe. 

Here is my creation: 



I really love the sweetness of this card with the manly colors.  I used the  Jen Hadfield Warm and Cozy 6x6 paper as my backdrop on some Chocolate Chip paper.  I then added a doily... loving the combo of feminine and masculine.  I used the Neat & Tangled Lumberjack Love Stamps and Dies for my images.  I colored them using my Copics.  In the end, I wanted a little more shine, so I added the sparkly chevrons from Freckled Fawn up near the top.  

OK, head on over to the THD and see what the other ladies whipped up and when you are done, get your craft on!  You know the drill, use one of more of the three elements and let us know what you used!

Entering this into:



,

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

TOO CUTE Katie!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so cute and fun!

jen said...

Love your combo of colors, masculine & feminine! That sweet bear...adorable!