Saturday, November 5, 2016

Sketch Saturday

Hi Friends!

Some exciting news today....  I am joining the Sketch Saturday Team!  Woohoo!  Excited to be able to play with sketches again. 

Here is this week's sketch



Digi Stamp Boutique is our sponsor today, so here is my take on the sketch
using one of their awesome digis. 



Such a sweet image isn't it.  I love the little Penguins.  I coupled the digi with my Copics and used some various dies from Sugar Pea Designs, Lawn Fawn and Papers from SU! and Doodlebug Designs.  The sentiment is from MFT. 

OK, now head on over to the Saturday Sketch blog so you can see my new team mates creations and join in on the fun!  

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Love this fabulous card, the bright colours suit these cheeky critters perfectly. Looking forward to seeing more of your lovely work :0)

Lisa Elton said...

This is so festive and happy Katie! Love the bright colors and cute images!

Brenda said...

Katie, this is a darling card. I absolutely love your sweet image and bright happy colors. Congrats on your new post! Looking forwarding to creating with you on the SS DT!

SugarGem said...

Super fun, bright and cheery