Saturday, November 19, 2016

Sketch Saturday- Laughing all the Way

Howdy!  Who's ready to get jammin' with some Christmas Carols?!  ME!  I love them, as soon as Thanksgiving is over, I am ready!

That is what I was thinking of when I made this card for Sketch Saturday this week.

 
So fun, so versatile!  Here is my creation:




I used a woodmount stamp that I have had for a LOOONNNG time for this card.  I inked up the image and the colored it with my Copics.  I used paper from my new Carta Bella Christmas Delivery Collection, love it.  Love the black, non-traditional but fun.  I have a brand new Season's Greetings die that I cut using foam.  It is a bit hard to see in this pic, but I still like it.  Lastly, some green pearls from Simon Says Stamp.

So, are you going to join the fun this week?  I sure hope so!

Thanks for visiting!

Entering this into: Merry Monday




5 comments:

Migdalia said...

Simply beautiful my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

My favorite part of your card is the fabulous highlighting of your Santa! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

~amy~ said...

I might be streaming Christmas tunes now!
Love your cute card, awesome coloring and love the plaid.

Georgiana said...

Looks great! Super festive with Santa.

Lisa Elton said...

What a jolly card Katie, love the pretty plaid!!