Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Stack 'em high!

Hey Ya'll it is time for some mid-challenge inspiration over at The Heart Desires Blog!  Be sure to head over and see the fab inspiration by the DT.  But first, check out my card.


The feature of this card is the fabulous cake from Concord and 9th Happy Day Stamps and  the coordinating Happy Dies, The We R Memory Keepers Woven Embossing Folder also makes a nice background for this beauty, I love the texture.  I used a freckled fawn embellishment to dress this up and make it perfect for a wedding or anniversary. 

I focused on the stacked elements and colors for this round of  the challenge.   Remember the inspiration photo...



OK, head on over to the THD blog and check out the fun!  Thanks for visiting:






4 comments:

Toni said...

Gorgeous!

Linda said...

I haven't seen a card with this stamp set that I haven't liked. So pretty, Katie.

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a pretty card Katie!! Love the colors you used on the flowers!

jen said...

This is SO pretty! Love it on that embossed panel!