Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Fall Fun

I am getting ready for a fall crafty gathering with my PNW crafting friends.  All the preparation has me going fall crazy.  Of course I recently got my order of the Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Fall Pad and Lawn Fawn Jump for Joy sets compliments of The Heart Desires Store.  So this last weekend, I busted them both out and had some play time.  Check out what I made:


I love the saying in this one, perfect for some fall fun!  This one features the products mentioned, but also has a PTI scalloped rectangle, Fancy Pants Journal Card, Tree Stump from Neat & Tangled, butterflies from Lawn Fawn Meadow Border, CS from SU! and my Copics.

This second card is a shaker and it is fun to have those leaves in there with the sequins.  Again, In addition to the LF products mentioned at the top, I also used Neat & Tangled Sequins, some fun leaves and acorns purchased from my local craft store, PTI scalloped oval die, SU! Chocolate Chip Ink and CS and again my Copics. 



Well I hope you enjoyed checking these out as much as I enjoyed making them.  I have more fall cards to share so come back and visit soon!

Entering these into:





9 comments:

Karen Day said...

Two really lovely fall cards, Katie Ann! I love how fun and bright these are - I just adore those Lawn Fawn plaids! Thanks for joining us this week at Inspired By All The Little Things :o)

Migdalia said...

Such adorable cards!Both are my favorites!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are both so sweet and fun!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness Katie, these are both so CUTE!! Love the colors and your designs. Sweet cards!

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful work! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

LauraJane:) said...

Thanks for playing at Inspired By:)) I LOVE your brightly colored and frisky little friends on the cards:))

KimCreate said...

Very pretty cards! Love all the fall stamps. Thanks for joining Inspired by all the little Things.

Wanda Cullen said...

What a fun pair of fall cards in such beautiful color palettes (especially love that plaid!). Thanks so much for joining us at Inspired By...All the Little Things!

Ciska said...

These cards are really cute and fit out theme perfectly. Thank you for playing along with us at the Pinspirational Challenge!