Tuesday, August 23, 2016

One Scoop or Two?- TPD


Hey Y'all.  Did you have fun checking out that Ellen Huston hop with the new release?  I sure did!

Today I am back with more new stamps from this month's Two Paper Divas release.  This set is called Banana Split.  So yummy looking!


This stamp is so fun to color, I used my Copics and a touch of glitter to make it sparkle.  I stamped it on a tag and then fussy cut and mounted the image with dimensionals.  I used some Gingham paper and the fun pink twine as accents followed by the enamel stars from Freckled Fawn. Here's the Scoop set makes the perfect pairing. 

Head on over to TPD to check out all the latest stamps and creations!



Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Katie, this is so cute. Love the colors and the little tag.

Unknown said...

Katie...absolutely adorable! Hope you are starting to settle in!

Migdalia said...

So cute & fun!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Lisa Elton said...

What a scrumptious card, so cute!!

Unknown said...

Ok so this one has to be an all time favorite of mine! Love everything about it! I'm having fun catching up on my comments this morning and seeing all your creations again. I get to see them when I upload to our site but it's always fun to visit your blog to see more details. Love! Melissa