Friday, June 3, 2016

All the Little Things

Just had to ink up so I could link up for the fun challenge!  Inspired by All the Little Things rocked my boat with this photo. 


Isn't it so pretty! Here is what I was inspired to make:


I used the Let's Chat set from Concord and 9th that I picked up over at The Heart Desires Store.  It was so fun to use this set with these old patterned papers from SU! because they give the impression of delicate china.  I also used a die from SU! to create this gleaming golden spoon.  And yet my fave part of this card is the green CS strip with the stamps from Studio Calico, mainly because it reminds me of lavender (and I am instantly calm- lol)!

OK, thanks for visiting me today!  Have a great weekend!


4 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Your card is wonderfully inspired by the challenge graphic at Inspired By All the Little Things Katie! I love your cup and you are right that patterned paper does look like delicate china! Thank you for sharing with us this week!

~amy~ said...

This is perfect!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh this is pretty Katie!! Love the little golden spoon!

Jeanne J. said...

Oh wow! Love this birds eye view of your pretty cup and shiny spoon. Totally yummy!