Wednesday, May 18, 2016

TPD Wednesday

Wednesday is here again... and so is Two Paper Divas!

Here is my card to share with you this week:


I love this Fancy Cake stamp, it is perfect for a wedding cake (or any cake for that matter).  I stamped my cake in a few different DPs.  I used glossy white and and elegant embossing folder for my background and used that same shiny paper for the strips on the cake to look like ribbon.  I also colored in the polka dots on the top layer using my signo white pen.  I used this resin flower as my cake topper.  The sentiment is die cut from Little B. 

Head on over to TPD to see what the DT has cooked up!



6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love your pretty cake!

Stacy Sheldon said...

I love how pretty this is and the prints you mixed for it Katie :)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my, what a pretty cake!! This is beautiful Katie!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Gorgeous, as always, LOVE the little bloom and the embossing! Your details always make me smile!!!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely love this cake card. Beautiful papers and just the right embellishments! Thanks, Katie!

Unknown said...

Totally one of my favorites Katie. It's just beautiful. Melissa