Thursday, March 17, 2016

Fusion- Everything is "Owl" Right

Hello there!  Happy Fusion Day!

Here is this week's fun challenge!

The image and sketch line up great don't they!?  Such cute little book marks!  I don't have much owl stuff though, so didn't incorporate that.  Instead I used this flower from Stampers Anonymous.  Originally I colored the leaves blue and had the yellow strip in the middle of the card blue, but I didn't like how it looked so I tore it out and started again!  Do you ever do that?  Put something down and then rip it back out?  I do it a lot!  The angles of the DP and yellow in the middle are made using a Pretty Pink Posh die.  




Please head on over to Fusion to check out the other ladies creations.  After all that you can join us in the fun! :)



Thanks for stopping by today!



9 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Yes! I often start over with a card when some idea I had just doesn't come together! What great color and pattern choices you ended up with Katie! love the polka dots and that wonderful curved line!

CardUm said...

Very beautiful card! I love polka dots. A flower gives her spring mood.

sandie said...

Great design, love how you placed the flower x

SugarGem said...

ReallyReally cute. Love how bright and cheery this is!

Lisa Elton said...

Holy smokes is this ever fantastic Katie!! LOVE the polka dots (of course), the cool way you added the colors down the center and the pretty flower!!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Katie,

Are you KIDDING? Hahahah I can't tell you how many times I've done that, only usually when I do I wind up tearing something and have to cover it up or start from scratch.

Your sunflower (or is that a black eyed susan?) is wonderfully colored.

Enjoy the upcoming weekend!

Lynn said...

So cute Katie! Love all those polka dots!

Karren said...

Great take on the challenge, Katie! That flower is just gorgeous and the curved panels are so clever.

Unknown said...

Katie! I love this card!! SO bright and love that graduated swooping middle cut with the textured yellow paper!! The sunflower is perfect as is sentiment!! Looking forward to Tonya's DT! :)