Thursday, December 17, 2015

Cocoa, tea, you're the one for me!


Happy Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!

I love that they are over there celebrating National Cocoa Day (12/13) and International Tea Day (12/15).  There is room for all kinds of hot (or cold if you are a freak like me- wink) beverages in your life!  Truthfully, I like my coffee cold, prefer iced tea (black and plain) but will occasionally drink some hot Yogi Tea or hot cocoa.  Even when it snows, I'll almost always choose an iced beverage. 

So, I made a fun winter creation for this hop that focuses not on any one drink, but any of the options. Though you will note, this drink is hot and made for sweater weather.  Perfect for coming inside after playing in the snow to warm you up from the inside out. 




This card features some SU! Cardstock and Echo Park DP.  I just love the sweater print and the blues. My Lawn Fawn circle dies gave me these perfect circles to frame my cup... for which I used Simon Says Stamp cup and paper pieced it in the fun grey.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches and the enamel accents are from MME. 

I hope you have a wonderful day with lots of coffee, tea, cocoa and/or love to keep you warm! 



14 comments:

Lisa said...

So pretty! And that sweater print is awfully awesome!

Sylvia said...

So pretty, Katie, I love your background paper! TFS and Happy Holidays!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love your background paper, the Nordic look makes it look so cozy. Beautifully layed out card.

Hetty said...

That is such a lovely mug on your delightful card!
Happy Holidays!

~amy~ said...

perfect winter card, love that nordic print. Now why am I not surprised that you would opt for a cold drink rather than a hot one? My girl is the same, she's always ordered iced latte's....bbbbrrrrrrrrr....

Love your card Katie!

Shelly said...

Super sweet card!

Happy Dance said...

Sweet sweatery mug and snowflake paper. Darling card. Those blues are just perfect for this time of year. I like this one! Bev

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Pretty card. Your background reminds me of a sweater I once had. TFS

Helen F. said...

So very pretty and cozy, Katie! Love this

Lisa Elton said...

Cute mug, cute background!! This is cozy Katie!!

Ann said...

Cute card and love those fun papers you used.

Mandy LaCroix said...

This is FANTASTIC! That background and your colors are just splendid!!!!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is really pretty - love the colors!

Atchaya(Akshma) said...

Cute