Friday, July 17, 2015

Confetti or Funfetti?

Hello!  Happy Friday friends!  What do you think is more appropriate for a Friday birthday, confetti or funfetti?!  Not to worry, they are the same and there is no wrong answer, I just think one is more FUN... I bet you can't guess which one it is.  WINK!

I have a co-worker who has a birthday today.  She loves elephants, so I made her this card and I hope she likes it!  The inspiration for this (besides the elephant) was last week's Mojo Monday sketch- check it out.  






Such a fun design and I was happy to play with it!  I love the angles!  Of course I enjoyed every moment of coloring this Inky Antics Elephant with my Copics and topped it off (literally!) with this hat from Lawn Fawn!  The papers and the embossing folder are all from SU!, the gold enamel dots are BasicGrey and the sentiment is from Impress and stamped in Delecata Gold.  The dies used for  Lawn Fawn circles and Spellbinder scallop circles.



I really am loving this color combo of Gold, Navy, Cantaloupe and Bermuda Bay!  It is 
Funfetti-riffic!

Super fun, and happy birthday to you M!  May your day be filled with confetti or funfetti, whichever you prefer! :)

Entering into:




8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Such a CUTE card Katie!!

Deepti said...

Awww so cute!

Migdalia said...

A super cute & fun card! Awesome job my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Marisa said...

Darling image and love the confetti bg. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

wienerhoneymooners said...

You ALWAYS make me SMILE with your creations!!!!! Love feeling happy when I see them!!!!! Priceless.

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable card...love your sweet party "elephant" animal! So fun with your fabulous background!

Meihsia Liu said...

This card so adorable. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Katie. Love the sweet elephant image with the party hat. The coloring looks amazing. The gold candy dots add a nice touch to the card. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.