Wednesday, November 12, 2014

High Contrast

Happy Wednesday folks!  How is everyone doing today?  I am feeling c-c-c-cold!  The weather turned on a dime and is super frigid.  Still though, the sun is out during the day and that is awesome. This the season to be thankful for wonderful things like that. 


Speaking of thanks, I have a fun card for you today that is using some of the newly released Top Dog Dies.  In particular, this features the Top Dog Die Thanks A2 Mat Die.  I love this die, it can be used in so many fun ways... a window card, a shaker or or a layered card.  I wanted to use it in a layered way with some highly contrasting designer papers.  I love how the black and white offset the floral here and I love how the flower and leaves pick up some of the bright colors.   Of course the gold twine just makes a nice accent.  



I am die-ing to know (sorry, I couldn't resist the cheese here!) in what way would you envision using this die?!

I thank you for stopping by and hope you have found some mid-week inspiration here.  Hugs!

Entering this into: 





5 comments:

tonyamaries said...

This is so pretty Katie! I love the contrasting paper!

wienerhoneymooners said...

LOVE your choices and BOLD stripes!!! My toes are freeeeezing girl!

Lisa Lara said...

This is a beauty Katie.

~amy~ said...

What a fun die! Love the papers you used!

Virginia L. said...

I love the gold in the mix of these gorgeous background. Beautiful, Katie! Isn't the gold string awesome? :) So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All About Metallic” Challenge!