Monday, October 20, 2014

Pink Christmas

Here's the deal....if there is a person alive who doesn't think these Lawn Fawn bunnies are cute they are simply crazy.  PERIOD!  Who would not love those sweet little faces?  I dare you to try and find one person! :)



So... that wasn't weird at all right?!  :D  Time for me to tell you about this card.  Super easy.  The DP did most of the work here.  I used my new Lawn Fawn die for the snow slope and simply cut off the  trees.  I stamped my tree in Wild Wasabi (SU!) and colored in the little dots to match the background.  I placed those cute little bunnies around it and stamped the sentiment.  Finally I mounted it on Pink Pirouette paper (also SU!) for a super sweet card.

The best part about this card is that I am entering it into the Jingle Belles Pink Christmas Challenge.  For every card that is linked up they donate $4 dollars to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.  Isn't that awesome!?!  So you have one more day to get creating and link up!



I am also entering this into the Merry Monday challenge for this week since they are also featuring a Pink Christmas.  I am having a ton of fun making non-traditional holiday cards.  I'd love to see your non-traditional holiday cards too!  Put your link in your comment and I'll stop by for a visit. :)


Thanks for visiting!

21 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

LOVE this, they are adorable!!!

Chrissy said...

Awww..the wee bunnies are adorable Katie...fabulous card, love your cute scene.

luv CHRISSYxx

~amy~ said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!
I love it! those bunnies are adorable!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Crate Paper and Lawn Fawn is so yummy Katie, on my list of things of yours I am so CASE'ing! Cute cute cute!!

Becca Cruger said...

Cuteness overload! I love the little scene you've created and it's great that you are supporting such a good cause!

Katie Melhus said...

Totally adorable, love these bunnies and love this card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Merry Monday!

Lisa Elton said...

Ooooh you betcha they are CUTE!! This is a darling card Katie, love it!!

cm said...

Yes, those bunnies are A-DOR-A-BLE! Your card: incredible! Love it! And now I'm adding those cute bunnies to my wish list...
Hugs~c

cm said...

Yes, those bunnies are A-DOR-A-BLE! Your card: incredible! Love it! And now I'm adding those cute bunnies to my wish list...
Hugs~c

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, yes, i wholeheartedly agree: the bunnies are UNASSAILABLY adorable! absolutely LOVE the gorgeous card you've made to hold them, as well! thanks for "thinking pink" with us at JINGLE BELLES for an awesome cause! ♥♥♥

Marie Bingaman said...

I agree, the bunnies ARE adorable! So is your card! :)

SmilynStef said...

What a cutie-patootie holiday card ... thanks for going PINK for a cause with us at Jingle Belles.

Diane said...

Love those papers! You did a nice job with them.

Nicole Parmentier said...

So cute!! Love those litte bunnies together with the background paper!!

Deborah Frings said...

Oh they are so, so cute! I love the dimension on your card. Such pretty paper too!

Migdalia said...

They are way too cute!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

cdoggett01@yahoo.com said...

Adore the bunnies!!! The background paper is perfect! Love it all!

Cindy C. said...

So adorable!!

Lisa Lara said...

Adorable Katie. So cute cute cute. Christmas and bunnies oh and pink. What's not to love.

KimCreate said...

Super cute card and yes, those bunnies are adorable!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So cute! Love the shading on the bunnies!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

Deanne :)