Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Birthday Fly By

Howdy!  Have you checked out all the new releases from Top Dog Dies yet?  If not you should.  One of my particular faves is this fun Top Dog Dies Dragon Die.  I haven't seen anything else like this out there on the market and I just love it.  I've seen the DT girls use this die in a lot of fun ways.


My take on this die was to use various Gelatos to color it and make it look like a dragon you might see in a fairy tale.  I wanted flash and sparkle!  I made sure to pop out the scales and added glitter too them for that extra shimmer.  This card is for my daddy for his 70th birthday coming up.  Shhhhh, it is a surprise!




Thanks for swinging by today!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE what you've done with the dragon...his colors are fabulous.

Seraphinas Phantasie said...

The dragon is really wonderful and cute.
Best regards, Synnöve

Migdalia said...

Awesome card!! Love the dragon image!! Cool!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Tracey McNeely said...

You knew exactly what to do with the dragon, this is awesome! I thought you used embossing pastes at first!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

AWESOME!!!! I love your TDD creations!!!

cm said...

I think YOU are using this dragon in a fun way! How cute is he, flashing his sparkly, glimmery scales? So sweet, and your daddy will adore it, as do I! Clever and wonderful!
Hugs~c