Monday, February 10, 2014

Hello..again...

This is my second post for today.  Scroll down to see my post where I got trendy and played with modeling paste.

This card is for the Papertrey Inc. 7 Year Anniversary Celebration!  Woohoo and congrats Nichole!  You may recall the last time I tried to play along with one of their hops recently, I didn't have any of their products to use- doh!  My friend Kimberly, graciously gave me some goodies and included was this fun PTI set Ruby Reprise...so now I can officially play!

My card features the set I mentioned in various shades of pink and the leaves in greens, I just love it.  I framed them around the negative hello image (Simon Says Stamp) popped up.  It was an after thought to add the sequins in.....it probably would have been so much easier to do prior to completing the rest of the card....another DOH!  but oh well. :) Those are N&T sequins and I love the way the bright pink pops and sets off the PTI flowers.

So there you have it.  Thanks for stopping AGAIN today, I really appreciate it!


11 comments:

Tracey said...

This is a beautiful card Katie!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Booooooooooyahhhhh this pink number is so PRETTY in PINK, I could die. Seriously, LOVE it.. I have to go now and see if you posted your cuteness in a selfie!!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

PS need the supply list, (purty puleeeese) How can you resist my purty please? I have to have this card, so I am gonna need the deets girl so I can makes it!!! (Hugz/smiles!)

Rose said...

oh so pretty and i love the large hello :)

Karen W said...

I love it!!!! Especially the sequin underneath! This is one of my favorites!

Lynn said...

Hello amazing...this is absolutely incredible Katie!

Jennifer Jackson said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors -- feels so springy when it's so cold here!

Unknown said...

just gorgeous! Love the sequins! :)

cm said...

How wonderful of Kimberly to send some PTI goodies your way, and your have used them in the most dazzling, delightful way!! WOW! Gorgeous x amazing!! I can't play in any of the PTI celebrations (not only am I trend-challenged, but PTI-challenged, too!) but I'm soooo enjoying what others are doing! You, my friend, should receive a major win for this gem!
c

Deepti said...

Oh this is so elegant n pretty :) love the small bunches of flowers on the frame!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Just thought I would visit this card again, oh, and show my husband the gorgeousness!!! He agrees, it is FAB!!!! I sure hope they spotlight this card or something, it sure deserves top honors!!! I am all schoolgirl crushing' over it!!
Have a great day Katie!!!