Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Box of Hearts Shaker Card

Just a quick post today to show you a fun card I made last weekend.  No trend setting this time, these are old SU! stamps and old DP.  It was just too fun not to make a box of hearts shaker card. :)  The DP, the pastel hearts and the glass glitter are perfect for this creation.

Another entry for CAS(E) this sketch #63 and one more for Crazy 4 Challenges #222- glitter.

I am not big on going out on Valentines Day, mostly because they charge so much and I think it is a racket.  BUT... my sweet hubby often shows up at my office and hand delivers chocolate covered strawberries to me and flowers to me on Valentines Day.  WOW, what a guy!  I think he's a keeper don't you!?!?!   The Question of the Day is- Assuming you like to get a sweet treat on Valentines Day, what candy or treat would you want to get?  

Thank you for swinging by friends!  I hope you day is as *sweet* as can be. :)

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I love shaker cards! This is so sweet. I love the color!

Rose said...

awesome fun card!!! chocolate covered strawberries........... YUMMY! :)

Virginia L. said...

Aw... this is so.very.sweet.indeed! Ingenious way of using the pattern paper and glass glitter! Happy Valentine's Day is where your hearts are (eating out or not!)! Chocolate is my kind of treat any time of the year--even on Valentine's Day :)

cm said...

What a darling, sweet shaker card, Katie! yet another technique I haven't tried...well, I did, and cleaning up the sequins from the floor was a pretty good indication I didn't have things done right*grin* One of these days... How thoughtful and heart-warming that your husband delivers you Valentine treats; yes, he's for sure a keeper. My treat would be a home-made, double layer chocolate cake, with chocolate icing and vanilla ice cream. My husband's not around this weekend, so maybe I'll bake this as a special dessert for when he's back...hmmmm...now I'm craving chocolate...
c

Deepti said...

Awwww this is such a sweet shaker card :)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I love the shaker! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Joni Andaya said...

Sure is very sweet :)