Friday, June 7, 2013

I am gonna get me some girl time!

I don't have anything special to share with you today, just a card I made a week or so ago with my Paper Smooches Hot Concoctions Set (and sentiment from Perpetual Bliss).  I had a ton of fun making this and love all the details.  I paper pieced all the cups (Dear Lizzy DP) added glitter (SU!) to the little sugar cube and some twine (Timeless Twine Marachino Cherry to be exact) to the cute little tea bag!  I even crimped the the brown coffee cozy to make it look real, but you can't see it in this pic.  Anyway, It is just the perfect card to give to a girlfriend don't you think?!

Speaking of girlfriends, I get to have happy hour tonight with three of my girlfriends and I am super excited.  Lovely ladies, chips and margaritas, what more could a girl ask for?! I hope you enjoy your weekend!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Great card! I love all of the little details. They really make it special.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow this is awesome!!! I LOVE all of the different patterns you used and the shading... awesome work!

Elena said...

What a fun card! Looks like you really enjoyed making it! Have a great time with your friends! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! I LOOOOOOOOOVE this card-- what a fun way to use all of those mugs and cups! FUN addition of the lips:) LOL!

I hope you had a fabulous time with the girls!! HUGS <3

wienerhoneymooners said...

Yes!!! Katie, so much fun! The lips are so thoughtfully fun!

~amy~ said...

((love))
all that coffee goodness!!!!

Unknown said...

love this! Such a cute card! :) Hope you are having a great summer so far! :)