Thursday, May 9, 2013

Update on Stamping Royalty Honorable Mention

You may have read this post here about the Paper Crafts Magazine Stamping Royalty Contest.  Well sadly, I didn't win this contest.  BUT, I am still honored to be among the top 20 out of 1,300 cards for the Paper Crafts Mag SR contest.  What a huge suprize and so exciting to just be nominated!   I still came away with an awesome card sketch book ta-boot, so yay!  I also I really admire the stuff the winner makes and was already following her blog.  Being associated anywhere near her is pretty cool.  :)  Congrats to Chari Moss for your awesome card and awesome win!

I thought I might share with you a few of my other entries that I had submitted to the Stamping Royalty contest.  These all feature tons of different products.  The stamps are namely from: Lawn Fawn, Paper Smooches, Stampin' Up!, Simon Says Stamp,  and Hero Arts.  I can't recall who the "soar" sentiment came from at this moment :(.  I also couldn't tell you all the papers and what not at this time, sorry.   This first one is my fave of the cards, even the one that was voted HM.


Bad photo...:(


Different than my typical style.  The fence is made from wood textured paper.  Loved the little dies that went with this stamp set.


 This was my first attempt at the chalkboard technique, fun!


My second fave of this bunch.   The inspiration from this came from a shirt that I own with feathers and these colors.


I already showed you this one in an earlier post, I knew it hadn't gotten chosen.


And that all there is!  I enjoyed making them all!  Thanks for popping by!

3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Wow, what AWESOME entries that you submitted, Katie! You obviously NAILED this competition. Being one of the very few HM for Stamping Royalty is quite an achievement itself! Yes, you should be proud! VERY proud! Thanks for sharing your beautiful entries! Love your chalkboard cards!

Jocelyn Olson said...

These are all such AWESOME cards! I don't know which is my favorite--there are so many good ones. Congratulations on being SR HM! It's a big deal to be in the top 20!! :)

Ruth G said...

Congrats on your Honorable Mention! I love the "Let's Party" card, too! So very fun!