Wednesday, May 29, 2013

There's always next time...

So I had made this card for this weeks Fusion Card Challenge.  Of course I totally missed the post deadline- doh!  With all the many things in my life sometimes it just doesn't get all done.  While I am bummed to have missed it, I still am loving this card and think it will be perfect for a friend of mine.  So....not all is lost and all is well and hopefully I will get to play next weeks challenge.

Until then, you can have a gander at my card anyway.  I had fun brushing ink spots on the cardstock to make a watercolory (that's a word right?!) background and in the jar too.  The flowers and sentiment are made from SU!s Field Flowers set- they are some of my fave flowers I own.  The jar is from Lawn Fawn Summertime Charm.  I can't seem to stop using that stamp, which I am sure is OK with LF. :)

So this is just a short post but wanted to share my card.  Come visit me next time when I actually make the challenge deadline- LOL!

PS- Did you know there is a blog hop over at Paper Smooches?  Check it!

6 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Wow, your interpretation for the challenge is SUPERB!! Love it so much, Katie! I would have totally voted for it! TFS!

~amy~ said...

awwww...you know I love this card! blooms, jar, watercolor, doily.....perfect.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Gorgeous Blooms. Love the stalks in the "water." Love that you posted after the fact! Keep making them gems! ---and mostly having fun and loving it!

wienerhoneymooners said...

You may just have time for the papersmooches and the pinspired - similar color stories.. (smiles)

-Have a great day!

Stacey Schafer said...

so love this, Katie! glad you got in touch:)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! Those flowers and that jar match the Fusion challenge perfectly! LOVE the flower colors-- GORGEOUS card:) KA-- you amaze me <3