Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday is fun day!

Don't forget to go here to leave a comment to win BLOG CANDY.  Tomorrow is the last day and I'll draw a winner.

Happy Sunday to all!  Hope you are having a great weekend.  I've had a fabulous weekend!  Got to go on a date with my Hubby on Friday, we saw the new Star Trek, great movie.  Got up early Saturday to go on a garage sale adventure with friends, got some awesome crafts and some other stuff.  Then I was able to hang out with my girl and help her ride her bike.  Today we had some friends over for a play-date and have just had family time.  Such a great way to spend the weekend!  What about you, anything fun?  What is the weather like where you live?


Today I wanted to share a few cards with you for the Lawnscaping Challenge blog and Paper Smooches SPARKS blog design team calls. If you read my last post, you know how badly I want to be on either one of these.  So here are the cards:

Card #1- for Lawnscaping and Paper Smooches because it uses both of their products.  The Lawn Fawn set Summer Time Charm (Jar) and A Birdie Told me (talk bubble) is used here as well as the Paper Smooches Smarty Pants (Crayons), Word Salad (Sentiment) and Clipboard (the clip) and the Notebook die.  For the PS call you have to use one of their challenges so this is based on the anything goes challenge a few weeks back.  The Lawnscaping just requires using the LF product.  The paper and Washi are from Doodlebug design.  I LOVE the bright colors on this card, bright is my favie.

Card #2- is just for Lawnscaping DT call.  It uses the LF set Here's the Scoop.  I used the squiggly line from this set to make a splatter by stamping it around several times and then fussily cutting it out.  It is kind of a funky and different card, but that is why I like it.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp and the arrows are from Freckled Fawn.

Card #3- Finally last but not least is another for the SPARKS DT call.  This card goes to a challenge a while back that I didn't get a chance to play but had wanted to.  I love the smiles on the inanimate objects, it is just so fun!  This card uses PS Vegtastic and again some Freckled Fawn wood chips (I can't get enough of these!!!!).  I think the Hello is just perfect for this little group of veggies.

Well that is it for today.  I hope you like some of what you see!  Again, happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! You just amaze me! I looooooooove that jar full of crayons!!! LOVE the little ice cream with the arrows--- IN LOVE with arrows:) And I LOVE that PSS dt call card!!! FUN papers and super cute images-- esp. with that ribbon and wood embellies!! YOU are amazing:) LOVE visiting your blog KA:)

~amy~ said...

Yahoo for fun weekends:) So glad that you and your friends could stop by!

Okay, love ALL your fun cards...gotta say that crayon filled jar is my FAV!

Unknown said...

these are all SO cute! I love PS stamps and you always do such a great job with them! :)