Thursday, May 9, 2013

Stinkin' Old!

I have a whole bunch of stuff I've been meaning to post but am just behind.  So where should I start?! 



How about with one that was for my Hubby's birthday yesterday!?!  He turned...well he might not like it if I tell...so older. :)  We have a ton of fun together and love to joke.  That is one of my favorite things about him is that he takes it so well, laughs so easily and has so much fun.  He really is amazing!  So I made him that card that is just perfect for him.  See he sometimes has bad (by that I mean stinky) gas...all men do I think, so I am not revealing any secrets there...but my daughter and I give him a hard time about it, so this little skunk was hard to resist.  it is from Darcie's Stamps Busy Beaver set.  It totally paired perfectly with a little Ugly Doll  named "Gassy" that my daughter wanted to give him- ha!    I am just noticing that Gassy kinda looks like the skunk in the card- LOL!  You probably think we are mean, but he truly does love being teased!

Anyway, he had a good birthday...even if he is old! ;)  We suprised him with dinner out with some friends at a family friendly local pub.  Some wonderful Trophy Cupcakes- DEVINE! and some great gifts, including beer making supplies.  What more could a man ask for?!  Here is a pic of him enjoying himself at his party...isn't he cute?!  Oh and if you can't read what his faux trucker party hat says, it reads "old fart shovel"- ha!

Thanks for stoppping, may have another post shortly!

UPDATE: Gassy is being naughty and won't stop standing on the text above.  This is soooo something my husband would do to get back at me for teasing him, so I guess it is appropriate, but how RUDE! ;)



1 comment:

Jocelyn Olson said...

LOL! I love the skunk card! He's hilarious. Happy birthday to your husband.