Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Have a Blissful Birthday!

I just wanted to share one more card with you.  I made this one a few weeks back for my Uncle Bob for his birthday.  The candles are just paper, but the flames are the fire from the rocket ship in the Paper Smooches Space Cadet stamp set.  I am pretty happy with the way this card turned out.  I hope my Uncle liked it.  :)

When I was little I had no sense of humor, I was very sensative and serious and and when either my dad or Uncle teased me I always got my feelings hurt.  As an adult I still have a sensative side, but I also have a good sense of humor (at least I think I am funny- wink).  I attribute that to these two men the most, my Uncle and Dad.  Uncle Bob, you are a special guy!  Hope you had a blissful birthday!

Thanks for stopping!

No comments: