Monday, July 2, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge #37- Using Dimension

Happy Monday everyone!  Today I am super excited because I am a guest designer on Lawnscaping Challenges!  It is so awesome to even be considered for something like this, I can't say thank you enough to Laurel and her team!  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU...well you get the idea. :)


So for Lawnscaping Challenge #37, the team is using dimension.  So fun!  A little dimension can add so much to a card and really make it pop!  Come on over and play with us.  We'd all love to see what you make for the challenge!





If you aren't motivated enough, well you could win a $25 dollar gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp!!!  Wooo-hoooooo!!!!!!!! A big HUGE thank you to our challenge sponsor for offering this!!!  How amazing is that!  Be sure to check out their online store.



Here is the card I made for the challenge.  I chose to use some items that already had dimension for my card.  These little flowers are always so much fun to use.  I love the ferris wheel from the Lawn Fawn set Admit One.  Actually this is the first time I've used this particular stamp and I can't believe that!  What was I waiting for?! 




I plan to have some other cards for this challenge later this week, so please come back by and check them out! :)

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Hi katie! how sweet is your card? love the fussy cutting, the polkas and the rounded corners!