Friday, June 8, 2012

Patterned Paper- Part II


I have another fun card to show you for Lawnscapings Patterned Paper Challenge today.  Not only that but I combined it with the last Mojo Monday challenge just for kicks.  You already know I love Lawn Fawn (LF) and Lawnscaping, but I also like Mojo for their great layouts.  Sometimes when I am having a block in creativity...like writers block for my creations...I find this site really useful.  As an aside, what do you suppose that is called?  Creativity block?

Anyhoo, this card is a sweet baby card using LF's Plus One set.  I just think this is soooooooo darn cute. I guess that is why I love LF, because all their stamps are cute and fun, which are my fave type and I think you could safely say my style is more that than anything else.

So what is your card making style or preference?  Shabby-chic, clean and simple, modern?  Why do you like that style so much?  I think I choose cute and fun because, with some exceptions, that is what I want to convey with my cards- fun times and fun things!

Speaking of fun, I am having an early birthday gathering this weekend.  Lots of girls are coming over and we are gonna have wine and treats and stamp!  I couldn't ask for a better celebration!  My friend Jennifer is coming over and going to demonstrate some of the new Stampin' Up! products for us.  I am really looking forward to it!

I hope you enjoy your weekend as much as I plan too! 


2 comments:

Tamara said...

Lovely card Katie! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
xx Tamara

Christiana said...

Such a sweet card! Great mix of papers, too. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!