Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Patterned Paper- part I

Hi- 
Another fun Lawnscaping Challenge here- Use Patterned Paper.  

If I have time, I always do these challenges! 1) they are fun 2) you can win LawnFawn stamps 3) They are fun  4) you can win LF stamps...... oh wait did I already say that?!  Well in case you didn't know, I love LawnFawn and Lawnscaping, they are fab!  
So here is my card (you can expect a few more before this challenge is over!).  This is no a LF stamp it is actually Paper Smooches.  LF has a smiliar stamp which I love, but I already had this set.  I may have to get the LF one anyway, because it has some other super cute critters and feel better sentiments on it.  A girl can never have too many stamps! :)  I like the clean and simple look of this card with the bright colors.  It would certainly cheer me up.
Soooo...thanks for stopping!  Happy Hump Day!


3 comments:

Laurel Beard said...

Aww, how cute is this. A perfect get well card! You have inspired me to pull out that set again! Love the paper pieced bandaid... Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping!!!!

Tamara said...

wow, super cute & adorable card!! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)

Christiana said...

This card is darling and would definitely cheer anyone up who was feeling under the weather. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!