Thursday, May 31, 2012

UNseasonable greetings

How about one more embossed card for Lawnscaping Challenges?  I had already made this one and am not sure if I like it or not.  What do you think?

I had the damnedest time trying to edit this photo so who the proper colors.  I think it is still of, but not sure what else to do.  This is one of my biggest challenges with my cards, is taking good photos.  I suppose that means a photography class, but no time right now.

I know it is a little early for the holiday's but I really wanted to use the snow/embossing pen I have (I don't know the name of it) on some trees and see what the effect is.  It could have been a little more uniform, but then again, maybe that makes it look real.  I don't know.

Meanwhile, I wanted to let you know that another one of my fave stamp company's, Paper Smooches, is having a blog hop.  They have some fun stuff, so check it out if you like.

Thanks for popping in!

No comments: