Friday, May 25, 2012

To die for!

Isn't this little gnome just to die for?!  I just love how cute he is, in fact I bought this stamp set just for him!  I made this for my local barrista (yes, I drink that much coffee that I know her that well) who also likes garden gnomes.  She hasn't been well and I thought this little guy might perk (no pun intended) her up a bit.  :)

While I am at it though, I thought I might enter it in the current Lawnscaping Challenge which is all about embossing.  For the longest time, I didn't know there were two types of embossing, dry and wet.   I don't know how to explain them, but this is dry, done with my big-shot, wet involves ink, embossing powder and a heat gun.  I like both, they really have a different look, but I think dry is my favey-fave. 


Anyway, thanks for stopping and check out the challenge, so much fun!  Oh and to Bridget- GET BETTER! 

Happy Memorial Day weekend to all!

4 comments:

Robin K. said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my post :) I loooove your gnome card! I'm a big fan of combining Stampin' Up stuff with my creations:) Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend with your family!

Lisa said...

What a cute card!

melania deasy said...

Sooo cute!! love the colorful gnome. Thank you for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)

Laurel Beard said...

Oh so cute! Love the gnome paired with the gorgeous dry embossed background! Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping!