Thursday, January 27, 2011

What's your sign?

Have you been paying any attention to the news about the 13th planet Ophiuchus (Opi-what?!?!) and possible changes in horoscopes?  Well, I've checked it out, not because I take a lot of stock in it, but it is interesting.  Although I will say, I do feel that Cancer (yes, I am crabby!!!)  fits me well and the potential thought of being a Gemini doesn't site well with me, but I suppose if it were to happen the world woulldn't end!  If you do take a lot of stock in it, don't freak out yet!  It seems that we here in the Western Hemisphere subscribe to a different astrological theories than the Eastern Hemisphere.  Ours correlate with the sun and seasons...blah, blah, blah....so there are no changes to your sign!  You can read more about this in a fun newspaper article here.

So today, I have a card for my friend Jan, who was (and still is) born of the age of Aquarius!  Are you humming along with me?  Jan is a very giving person and has such a big heart.  She loves to sew and makes quilts for just about everyone she knows, so I thought this was appropriate. :) When I started with this card it was rough going for me, but I was able to put this together and am happy with it. So here's to you Jan, you are SEW sweet! :)


4 comments:

Tib said...

That is "sew" perfect! Awesome job~

Anonymous said...

Love it! It's stunning!

Heather Hildebrant said...

This is the perfect card for Jan. I love the colors! Great job - as usual. You are a good friend.

Ann Schach said...

This is so cute! Great color selection. The Framed Tulips embossing looks fabulous with this DSP!