Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Love Story

I want to make this post fun and witty, but I don't think that is gonna happen.  I am shot right now, 10 hour days are....well...they are looong.  See I can't even think of what to say.  So as not to bore you with my half-constructed run-on sentences, I just show you the picture of the card I call Love Story.  I was in a scrappy kind of mood when I made this one and wanted something a little different from my norm.  What do you think or this card and/or this style?

6 comments:

Colleen Wolfe said...

Crafting out of your norm is FABULOUS! Some of my best stuff was "why did I buy this set? OMG this looks AWESOME!!" Keep it up!!!

Colleen Wolfe

Colleen Wolfe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather Hildebrant said...

The ribbon gathering looks great. I love this look. Good job! Keep it up...

Ann Schach said...

Fabulous job, Katie! I love the scrunchy ribbon and bling!

Anonymous said...

I love it, Katie! It's wonderful!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty! Love the colors, the embossed border... the ribbon treatment. Just perfect. :o)