Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Still searching for that perfect gift?

Well look no further!  I have a few of these delightful birthday boxes left and I just put them up on my new Etsy Page!!! :) 
These are the perfect gift for anyone who likes to remember birthdays and be organized.  This cute and fun hinged tin is bright and adds a nice touch to the home decor in any room!  The best part, it is useful too!  Inside you'll find a filing system from January - December.  Behind each tab are index cards on which you can write the persons name, birthday, likes, dislikes and what gift you gave them the year before.   
I still have a bit more uploading to do, but you can expect more of these boxes and other items on my Etsy Page in the days to come.

Please let me know if you have any questions!  Happy Holidays!

Update 12/16/10- added another birthday box.  For some reason it took me about 4 tries to get a decent photo!  Anyway, I love these little monkey's, so fun, and the colors remind me of a young gril- a tween! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute boxes, Katie! Good luck on your new Etsy Shop!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Cuta decorated boxes Katie. Love the ribbon heaven! :o)