Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sneak Peak of FHCRC Craft Fair!

Tomorrow is the big craft fair i was telling you about earlier in the week.  I am super excited and really hope it goes well.  I feel like I have a good stock of stuff (I could always have more but...) so it should be good.  Here are some of the items I'll be selling:


Birthday Boxes- don't know what this is, go back to this post here.

Pendants/necklaces
Cards & Card Bundles

Reindeer & Snowman Poop Treat Bags
Coffee Cup Cozies/Sleeves
and more!


I've include a few pictures of cards that will be in bundles for purchasing. :)  Don't forget to come visit me 9am - 3pm, 900 Fairview Ave. N, Seattle!  Remember that a portion of proceeds goes to the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Patient Family Services Fund!

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Great cards Katie. Love the cute Santa image... good luck at the Fair. :o)

Anonymous said...

Both these cards are super! I'm sure you'll do well at the fair! Good luck!