Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Hanukkah!

Did you know today is the start of Hannukah?!  It seems really early this year, but maybe that is because time flies I am not sure.  I didn't even know it was popping up until one of my co-workers asked me to make her some Hanukkah cards.  Last year I did these as part of my custom made holiday cards, but I used my one Hanukkah stamp and didn't want to use it again so didn't do those cards this year.  So when my co-worker asked I had to come up with something quick.  I found this birthday stamp and it worked perfectly!  What do you think?  I veered a little away from traditional colors because I didn't want them to be the same as last year.  Do you celebrate Hanukkah?  If so, what other images and colors do you see on your Hanukkah cards? 

Happy Hanukkah All!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie, how perfect to use the candle for Hanukkah!