Tuesday, September 28, 2010

S{ick}?

No? Well I have been sick! I hate it when I get sick on the weekend, it seems so unfair that life should play out that way. Hello, the work week would be ideal! :) I was thinking about it and it made me think of the SU! set Word Play. Click Here to check it out.  Umm...so cute, why don't I own this yet?!

Anyway, enough whining (for now) but I was sick this weekend and I was supposed to demonstrate for Amy's SU! workshop.  She had 10 ladies coming and I didn't feel like I could just back out of that last minute (uncool) so we went ahead and did it on Sunday night.  Even worse, poor Amy was sick too!  She really didn't show it though, quite the trooper!  I, on the other hand, was fumbly and jittery and sweaty alll over.  Sorry Ladies! 

Through out the night we made two projects.  We started with an easy but fun birthday card.  Then we moved onto these more advanced bad boys!  What do you think?  I love this new candy wrapper die!  I have to admit, it took me a while to get how to close the wrapper, but I think I have it now.  I'd like to thank Barb Mullikin for that, I watched her video tutorial to help me get the swing of things.  You can check her video out here.  These are just samples and don't have anything in them, but still cute, so I plan to leave them out as part of my halloween decor. :)

Feeling like I am feeling better now, hope Amy is soon to follow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're getting better, Katie! What cute little candy wrappers there - adorable!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your nice comments, too!

Hugs,
Jackie