Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Blowin' in the wind

Do you ever feel like you are a leaf just blowing in the wind?  You think you are going North and then a big Eastern wind comes and whoops, you've switched directions!  It happens to me all the time!   Or at other times, I think I have found some resolve in something and then out of the blue something happens that changes my mind.  Yesterday in fact, I thought for sure I didn't have a sleep disorder, but now my MS doc wants me to investigate it further before ruling it out.   Or like the time my husband and I decided we were moving to my home town to be closer to our family, that was a hard decision to come to!  In the end though,  when we didn't find jobs right away, we didn't go and then lost our enthusiasm.  At this point if we wanted to consider it again, we'd have to decide all over, basically, go through the entire rigamarole again!  This brings a couple things to mind, first, never say never and second, the only thing that is certain is change.

Anyway, enough of my philosophical drivel right.  I was just thinking about that because of my MD. apt yesterday AND the image of blowing in the wind goes nicely with the card I wanted to show you today.  :)This was one of my non-traditional baby card entries for papercraft mag that didn't get picked.  I wasn't sure, to be honest, if this qualified as non-traditional colors because there was so much blue, but I went for it anyway and it was fun to make.  I really enjoyed using the cloud paper!

I'll end with a quote from Queen, "Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me....to me."

Happy Hump Day to all you worker bees out there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is just ADORABLE, Katie! I love it - the paper, those cute little onesies! And I love your clothes line! Great job!!

ChristineCreations said...

Oh those onesies are just adorable! the blue sky paper is perfect too!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So cute! Love those paper-pieced onesies. :o)