Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A little of this, a little of that

I justwanted to share a few of the things I have made lately with you, which is a little of this and a little of that.  No goal in particular, just creating and using some new things, or things I haven't used in a while.  Just working on a whim when I have time.  Which BTW, I don't have any of!  How is it June already???? 

OK, enough blabbing about stuff you don't care about, here are the creations:

#1 is using my Upsy Daisy stamp set with that Tropical Party DSP.  I can't seem to get enough of that, it is so bright and fun!  I had fun using my markers to make the stamp appear as a rainbow.

#2 is a non SU! stamp.  I have had this image (amuse I think) forever, but never used it.  I stamped on watercolor paper and used my markers and blender pen to color it.  I enjoyed that.  The lilly pads are Green Galore (retiring color) circle punches in various sizes, I used my snips to cut out the centers and make them look like lilly pads.  Just a fun card to do.



#3- last but not least is a card using my newest stamp set Elements of Style. I just had the blue and yellow color combo stuck in my head and started from there with this set. I used Appricot Appeal and Night of Navy as the main colors. This card was pretty simple but fun to make. I had fun creating this layout.

Well, that is about all there is for today.  Oh, I did submit a few other cards to Papercraft Mag. in hopes of being published for the first time, wish me luck! :)

No comments: