Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Feb/March Newsletter



3/3/10

Obviously, February has come and gone and I didn't get my newsletter out, sorry. February was fun filled though, I enjoyed making valentines for the kiddos in Sophie's class with Berni (my friend and Mom of Sophie's friend Ashley) and some for my family as well. You can see those cards and other projects on my blog- http://www.kbstamps.blogspot.com/. Unfortunately, I didn't even get to look at the Feb. newsletter to see what fabo projects were on there, oh well. This one is great though, did you see the cards ala carte set- great for those who like to host formal dinner parties or potentially for a wedding dinner menu or the like.
Meanwhile, you probably noticed that Sale-a-bration (SAB) is still going on, but only through the end of March. I have two workshops planned and a class, if you are interested in attending one of these, let me know. However, if you want to do something on your own, with your friends, there is still time, so contact me to sign up. I can earn SAB benefits too and I am happy to say that thus far, I have earned 4 stamp sets, 1 paper pack and a punch- go me! Don't miss out on this easy opportunity for free stuff!
March is all about St. Patrick' Day right!?! Well here are a few tips for you to make some easy special cards or other project embelishments. #1 - Take 4 hearts, any style or size, punch or cut out stamped image and put the points together to make a four leaf clover! So easy, so cute! (I have a sample I hope to post tonight) #2- if you have the Cheers to You stamp set (or anything with a beer mug in it) simply color it green for some green beer- yum! Great idea for a more masculine card or if you are planning on throwing a party.
Thursday, I am heading to Canon Beach for a 4 day weekend with my family, my Mom and her Hubby. I am so looking forward to a break from "reality". Hoping to take lots of pictures of the kiddo and fam for scrapbook pages and hoping to find lots of Ocean inspriation! I hope I have enough room in the suitcase for all my SU! supplies! ;)
Happy March Y'all!

If you'd like to subscribe to my newsletter, simply click the link in the upper right to join my mailing list or you can click here.

No comments: