Monday, December 7, 2009

Success!

Well the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center Craft fair is over and I have to say that is a load off! It was super fun, but a lot of work and anxiety too! I ended up taking the Wed. before as a vacay day because I wasn't finished with stuff. Meanwhile, I'd say it was successfull, I did about 3.5 times what I did last year in sales (last year was my first year and dismal). It was great to raise some money for the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Patient Fund too! The most popular items were the earrings made from metal edge tags in coordinated matchbox dies (front of table) and the reindeer poop treat bags (left edge of table).

Here is a pic of Emily and I sharing a table, you can see my goods, hers are little (super cute!) sculpy figures on the right. I keep trying to get her to teach a class, but no luck yet. ;)

Sharing in on the fun is my friend and upline Heather. Look, you can see the darling bibs she did in this picture. I got a cute little pair of gloves from her for Sophie. :)


Finally here is my friend Don who was in the table next to us selling he wonderful pottery.


We all had so much fun!
Now I just need to start making my own Christmas cards to send out... yikes!
Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your success, Katie!