Monday, August 24, 2009

It is still sunny out...

...but in the card realm, my brain has moved to Fall and Winter! Each time I think of something I want to stamp with one of my new holiday related sets (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas) part of my brain rebels. It is like the angel on one shoulder, "It's sunny out, you can't make things with snowflakes!" or "Halloween is still 2 mos away!" The bad guy/gal on the other shoulder, "Don't worry about it, making cards with snowflakes isn't gonna make it snow...besides, you have a good thing here, go with it!" Are you worried about my sanity now? Oh well. ;) The bad guy/gal wins, here is a holiday card with one of my new sets from the upcoming Holiday Mini- Just Beclause.
Supplies:
Stamps- Just Beclause (Holiday Mini 09), Best Wishes and More (large snowflake), Hello Again (small snowflakes)
Paper- Taken with Teal, Real Red, Whisper White, Holiday Lounge DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark, Real Red, Taken with Teal, Yoyo Yellow
Other: 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Silver Elastic Cord (Holiday Mini 09')

No comments: