Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Just been buzzing along

OK, post #2 for today. As you have read, I have been a busy little bee buzzing along. No joke, check out there projects-

first are the two cards we made in our Advanced Technique Club this month- we focused on "Splashing into Summer" aka using liquid mediums.



We worked on watercoloring directly from markers. This was a pretty easy card, but has a great look and the girls LOVED this technique.



For the second card we used the re-inker spread method. They also loved this technique. I was having fun playing with the yellows and purples, accompanied with the new Razzleberry Cardstock. One of the girls said, "I am sad this is a sympathy card because I have to wait to give it away!". But just think how much it will be appreciated then, totally worth it.

Finally, this last card was for another girlfriend who's prego (if you read my post from a few weeks ago you know that I know about 1 million pregnant women!- maybe closer to 10 but still!). Anyway, her little daughter is due in early September and her name is going to be Edie Bee- isn't that cute. I personally have a love for bees and bee images so I was happy to make one more watercolored hive with this little bee on front.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I just love that rose card. I may have to order that stamp set just to make a card like this!!