Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blog Name Contest Winner!

OK, I still have not yet picked a new blog name. It is just too hard! Right now I am leaning towards Plentiful Paper, which wasn't even one of my original options! I may never decide, but I figured, I better quit stalling and pick a winner since I wasn't getting any more votes- so, with out further ado, using the random.org, the winner is....

True Random Number Generator Min: 1 Max: 5 Result: 5 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

mollycoddler said...
Ooh! Stamp Between the Lines is excellent. I vote for that. I have no good ideas of my own though. :-) Katie's Awesome Blog of Coolnes?? ;-)

Thanks Molly. I think Katie's Awesome Blog of Coolness is pretty good, but not quite modest enought for me, but thanks for the idea! :) Anyway, contact me with your address and I will send you the card stock and DSP.

1 comment:

mollycoddler said...

Wow! I can't believe I won! So exciting. :-) Thanks!