Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Scrapbook class- May 2nd

Happy Wednesday! Yeah! It is "misting" here today, but we have had so many nice days that I am OK with it today. I say that now anyway....

So remember I mentioned a scrapbook class coming up? Well here is what we will be making, isn't it cute?!

I still have spots in the class if you want to come, here are the details:

When: May 2nd, 12-2pm
Where: Edmonds, WA (details provided upon RSVP)
Cost: $10 for this 12X12 double page layout but if you put in a $40 merchandise order the day of the class, I will give it to you for FREE!
**Class to go also available, cost is $10 plus shipping.
RSVP Please RSVP to katieannbrooks@gmail.com with prepayment (checks or paypal-ask for details) by Thurdsay April 30th.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Now for something else fun. This is a picture of Anne-Claire and me with Shelli Gardner, the owner and CEO of Stampin' Up! We attended Seattle Regionals this last weekend and got to learn some fun new stuff and make some great projects. I will have more pictures of what we made and some of what we saw to show to you later in the week.

Enjoy your Wednesday, rain or shine!

1 comment:

Stamp and Smile said...

ADORABLE scrapbook layout!! Such fun springy colors... :) Also a fun photo with Shelli!! She is super nice and always has her SMILE on! TFS.. :)